Thread: Superformance MKIII Wiring Diagrams

Superformance MKIII Wiring Diagrams

Wiring Diagrams For your SUPERFORMANCE MK III
    Four different versions available.
    Early series cars: thru SPf-1040
    Middle series cars: SPO-1041 thru SP0-1899
    New series cars: SP0-1900 Thru sp0-3119
    Latest series cars: SP0-3120 and up
    Each Diagram contains standard wiring schematic & wiring upgrades, including: Wire color chart, Battery tender install, push button starter, ignition switch replacement (3), msd ignition install, hella horns, standard & high torque starter installations (4), headlight warning buzzer, manual fan switch, elect. Fuel pump switch, voltmeter installation, Duraspark ignition, electric fuel pump relay upgrade, battery cut-off switch, 1 wire alternator, harness connector & plug identification, driving lights, DOT headlight upgrade, plus other electrical related information. Printed approx 34""x42"
    $39.90 USD to PayPal at email address below: Overseas shipping add $4.00 USD
    Questions? Contact Blas at SPFWiringDiagrams@Comcast.net

Senior Member KING Nomad Funding Member nomad's Avatar
    Of no value to me, but GOOD STUFF!

What a great score for a Superformance Owner!
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

Moderator Funding Member James Stern's Avatar
    Thanks Blas. Now if you could do something for those of us with CRll's I could be happy.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Send me the wiring diagram information and I'll give it a thought if the audience is big enough.

Senior Member Funding Member RedBarchetta's Avatar
    I have one of these. AWESOME stuff from Blas! You won't be disappointed with the quality and thoroughness.
    Last edited by RedBarchetta; 10-31-2014 at 07:42 PM.
    -Dean

"...tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."

Quote Originally Posted by Blas View Post
    Send me the wiring diagram information and I'll give it a thought if the audience is big enough.

Blas,

That's the problem. I don't know who has the diagram and it sure looks like almost all the wires were white.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Administrator Funding Member Ron77's Avatar
    Jim,

That sounds almost like an outfit that made wiring called Painless Wiring and it was anything but painless. All wires were white with small numbers Painted on them. Touch the number a couple of times and it would be gone.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by James Stern View Post
    Blas,

That's the problem. I don't know who has the diagram and it sure looks like almost all the wires were white.

MY ALBUMS

I really don't know how to help you then. BUT, how different can the wiring be? It's not like you have power windows and seats. Someone building a new car could do a comparison to what they have and add numbers to the schematic Wires I would think. A pain, but doable. Fuses and relays are probably different..... What exists now for owners?

Ron,

You probably had the same thing in your CRll.

Blas,

I think you for being a caring guy trying to help out but I have been beyond help for years. So, for me it's status quo.

Jim

Administrator Funding Member Ron77's Avatar
    Jim,

When I saw what the wiring looked like I went to NAPA and bought a box of colored wiring and made my own wiring. I also labeled it and drew a schematic of how and where each wire went. That white stuff I threw in the garbage can. But my labels weren't nearly as nice as what Carl did with his.

Ron

MY ALBUMS

Old thread here but I would like to get a few new sales if possible.
    Thanks,
    Blas