Thread: Will John Force Be back

Administrator Funding Member Ron77's Avatar

Will John Force Be back

This is a copy and paste from an article in the NHRA news and I looked on the Force Website and he has posted a schedule of races that they may run.

So the best news the NHRA can have as it goes forward: John Force will be back in 2021, starting with the season opener—wherever that may be. “I have every reason to believe” he will return, said Glen Cromwell, and an executive with insight into the Force camp was even more forceful: “Take it to the bank—John Force will be back in 2021.”

At 71, the fast talking Force is an unlikely hero, but the fan base he has, as well as his family and drivers, is unparalleled. The team has 280 victories and 21 championships total, but it is Force whose over-the-top, larger-than-life personality connects with NHRA fans.

Ron

MY ALBUMS

Senior Member Funding Member DanEC's Avatar
    What little I know of John would lead me to believe he will be back at it.
    Our world is not divided by Race, Color, Gender or Religion. Our world is divided into wise people and fools. And fools divide themselves by Race, Color, Gender or Religion.

Nelson Mandela

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up."

Barack Obama

Senior Member Funding Member RedBarchetta's Avatar
    He lived down the block from us when we were in Yorba Linda (CA). During the off-season it wasn’t unusual to run into him at the local donut shop or groceries store. He’s the exact same guy you see on TV...his personality is always going 300mph.
    -Dean

"...tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Funding Member Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    I sure hope he will be back. I did not watch one race last year as without him it was boring.