Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please welcome our newest member CSX 6079

Moderator Funding Member Kevins's Avatar

Please welcome our newest member CSX 6079

We have another new member! Please welcome CSX 6079. This is what he had to say:

I owned ERA 626 for 16 plus years, was a great Car. Just sold it and bought CSX 6079.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the site.

Kevin

Senior Member Funding Member DanEC's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to some pictures.
    I'm now a deplorable terrorist according to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors - and proud of it and my membership in NRA and Gun Owners of America.

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Funding Member Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    What is it with these new members that own locomotives?????

Oh well, welcome aboard, or I guess in your case it's all aboard.

Administrator Funding Member Ron77's Avatar
    Welcome to the site and you can be on the lookout for the famous Nomad pens. If you don't mind post some pictures of your Cobra. Enjoy the site and have fun as that is what we try to do.

Ron

MY ALBUMS

Senior Member Funding Member Al G's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum.

Senior Member KING Nomad Funding Member nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Al G View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Oh sure.

You never welcomed me.

How cum he got welcomed?

And yet you wonder why self loathing is the most constant part of my existence.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

If it makes you feel any better Nomad the majority of us also loath you.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Oh sure.

You never welcomed me.

How cum he got welcomed?

And yet you wonder why self loathing is the most constant part of my existence.
    Please accept my apologies and welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Al G View Post
    Please accept my apologies and welcome to the forum. Tell us about yourself.
    No!

I will not fall for your gratuitous comment.

It is too late to right a wrong.

I'm just going to curl up on the floor and hug my knees while I pout.

All day.

My Shampoo says "Repairs Damaged",

yet I'm still broken on the inside.

Pretend you care.
    Last edited by nomad; 10-09-2019 at 10:58 AM.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

Thanks Guys... Club Cobra used to be fun but now its dead... sad there is 30 years of stuff over there... Kirkham has a very cool build manual on it... I posted a build thread on the build fourm here. I just started the build... The one thing I can say is that When I got my ERA all came in boxes and pretty much bolt on... The CSX car came as is , no manual (dont really need one) and I find my self taking it apart and replacing stuff... But its a CSX :-/ The fit and finish is excellent, but 4 awg battery cables for a 600 HP FE? nope wont work.

You're taking on quite the challenge. My former car's final assembly was done by Tom Barnard in Las Vegas. He's done hundreds of CSX cars and says no 2 of them are the same.

part of the fun for me is building the car.

Moderator Funding Member James Stern's Avatar
    Welcome to the site. We are a bit different from CC. I hope you and some of the other people from CC will help us build on our technical side like Morris has.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Quote Originally Posted by James Stern View Post
    Welcome to the site. We are a bit different from CC. I hope you and some of the other people from CC will help us build on our technical side like Morris has.
    Well Nomad, I think James may be referring to us in that we don't help build the technical side of the site. Imagine that.

Moderator Funding Member James Stern's Avatar
    Wrong Silver. It's all good.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    Well Nomad, I think James may be referring to us in that we don't help build the technical side of the site. Imagine that.
    Silverback,

my Defense Lawyer asks that you don't use my name in any of your public Posts.
    SEE MY ALBUM

Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Idoit, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad, Nomad.

Well that is what I think about your defense lawyer.

What a waste of perfectly good pixels.

And don't forget bandwidth.

That's still a computer term isn't it?

Yes, but text takes next to nothing compared to all those naked butts you post.