Thread: Cruisin Hot August Nights 2019

Administrator Funding Member Ron77's Avatar

Cruisin Hot August Nights 2019

I thought that I caught a glimpse of Silver climbing up the side of one of the buildings but it may have been a shadow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-lafz9lItU

Ron

MY ALBUMS

Senior Member Funding Member RedBarchetta's Avatar
    Quite the procession! When I used to do OC Cars and Coffee, I liked to get there early and leave late so that I could hear the cars as they arrived and left. Static displays are nice but they have their limits. Looks like a great event, along the same lines as the Woodward Dream Cruise.
    -Dean

"...tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."

Administrator Funding Member Ron77's Avatar
    It is quite an event Dean. It has been years since I was there and I am sure it has gown since then but it is a lot of fun.

Ron

MY ALBUMS

Senior Member KING Nomad Funding Member nomad's Avatar
    Guys, if you jump ahead to the 548 minute mark on the Video, you'll see 2 of Nevada's Finest making Silverback retrieve a banana peel from an awning in front of a beer outlet.

Check it out!
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Funding Member Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Not sure what night that was from, but we were there on Thursday night. Not the same night as that video as I did not recognize some of the cars.

Great event and it was probably the highlight of the trip. I'm guessing we were about a block and a half further up the street from where the video was shot. I have a bunch of short videos and probably 400+ pictures I was going to share by Nomad hurt my feelings saying he did not want to see them so I won't be sharing them here.

And speaking of the police, they were great. Talked to a few of them and they were always polite, helpful and loved to banter back and forth.