Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13 States Need To Lock Down Now

Administrator Funding Member Ron77's Avatar

13 States Need To Lock Down Now

I don't know about the other states but here in our county the virus is spreading very fast and also the deaths. But we have Liberal Democrats running this republic and no way will they do anything that may offend the dam Illegals and blacks.

https://news.yahoo.com/these-are-the...162201179.html

Ron

MY ALBUMS

Ron - Just my opinion
    As an outsider looking in (Canadian) you need to lay your blame on the person responsible for your mess and it isn't the Democrats. I won't mention his name.

Stu.

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Funding Member Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    Nomad??????

Stu,

The person responsible for the mess this state is in is a Democrat. Two of them to be exact. Pelosi and Newsome. The virus wasn't so bad until those two Idiots decided that they ran things and none of the national rules applied here. Trump had nothing to do with California's mess. It wasn't him that stood in China Town telling people to come on out and mingle and that the virus was a hoax. It wasn't him that decided California wasn't subject to any Federal rules and that bars, whore houses, and anything else that Newsome gets a kick back from were essential businesses. He hasn't handled things as well as they may have been, but it is Liberal Democrats that have ruined this state and continue to drag it into the swamp.

Ron

MY ALBUMS

Too bad we can't lock down DC.

Senior Member KING Nomad Funding Member nomad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    Nomad??????
    Wot?

SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

Never mind Nomad. Go back to wanking off.

The entire pandemic mess is Trump’s fault and no one else. Complete lack of leadership during a pandemic. It’s disgraceful.

Senior Member Funding Member DanEC's Avatar
    I heard a reporter asking Pelosi why she was pushing for marijuana in the House stimulus bill which mentions cannabis 68 times. She replied it's for Covid19 therapy - marijuana is therapy.

I can see someone now laying in intensive care on a respirator struggling to breath and being asked if they would like to smoke some marijuana or eat a marijuana brownie for therapy. And she makes fun of Trump and hydroxychloroquine (which has now been found to benefit Covid19 patients by new studies). Again - if not for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
    I'm now a deplorable terrorist according to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors - and proud of it and my membership in NRA and Gun Owners of America.

Senior Member Funding Member
    As one of the meme's said today. We pay congress millions to do nothing and we pay Trump nothing to do everything. The Dems complain about everything and lay blame on Trump for everything, but offer no recommendations of their own to solve any problem. I've never heard one concrete recommendation to solve any problem except throw money at it and we all know how well that has worked. As one of the best Mgrs. I ever worked for said..If you identify what you think is a problem and have no recommended solution, then you are part of the problem. The Dems are a huge part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post
    The entire pandemic mess is Trump’s fault and no one else. Complete lack of leadership during a pandemic. It’s disgraceful.
    This is an honest question Stu and not intended to slam you in any way.

What should he have done differently in your opinion?

Senior Member KING Nomad Funding Member nomad's Avatar
    Our local store closed 4 minutes before I got there.

I blame Trump.
    SEE MY ALBUM

"When I find the time, I'm going to sit down and write the social history of bourbon."

"She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up"

My goal in life is to have a psychiatric disorder named after me.

Well I just had a near heat stroke and it is obviously Trumps fault for letting the sun be so hot.

Ron

MY ALBUMS

Member Funding Member
    This is an honest question Stu and not intended to slam you in any way.

I would love to hear that answer as well, so easy to be a Monday morning 1/4 back with hind site. I cannot imagine how he can function as well as he does with all the phony impeachment efforts and down right illegal actions being committed by the opposition. I wonder how that shining light of intellectual capability Trudeau would have solved the issues.

I have always enjoyed a good open discussion with those of opposing views. I think it expands my mind and can in the end make me a better person.

Senior Member Funding Member RedBarchetta's Avatar
    This is an honest question Stu...
    Quote Originally Posted by CSX3170 View Post
    I would love to hear that answer as well, so easy to be a Monday morning 1/4 back with hind site. I cannot imagine how he can function as well as he does with all the phony impeachment efforts and down right illegal actions being committed by the opposition. I wonder how that shining light of intellectual capability Trudeau would have solved the issues.
    Let’s make it three of us that would like to hear an informed answer to the question.
    -Dean

"...tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."

Quote Originally Posted by Ron77 View Post
    Well I just had a near heat stroke and it is obviously Trumps fault for letting the sun be so hot.

Ron
    Really Ron......

Senior Member Funding Member DanEC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post
    We can argue about what leadership is but "The entire pandemic is Trumps fault and no one else" is a bit of a stretch isn't it? China had nothing to do with the Wuhan Red Death? Trump created the virus? Trump spread the virus? Trump said banning travel with other infected countries was racist, and we should all go to Chinatown and mingle, and the virus was nothing to be concerned about and it's a good idea to send nursing home patients recovering from the virus back to the nursing home? No wait - that was the Democrats.
    Last edited by DanEC; 08-01-2020 at 04:55 AM.
    I'm now a deplorable terrorist according to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors - and proud of it and my membership in NRA and Gun Owners of America.

Gentlemen,

Stu is a valued member here and we should not attack him for his opinions.

I'm sorry I put him in an awkward position with my question. He does not need to answer if he does not feel like it.

Stu,

I apologize if my post was misunderstood. I have had two bad heat strokes in the past and the other day I almost had another one as the doctors told me they are easier to get once you have one. This continual heat here has just about taken the life out of me as it has now been over four weeks without a day of less than 104 degrees. The part I added about Trump was just a joke and that was why I use the smilie.

Ron

MY ALBUMS