Thread: Overhaulin' Behind the Scenes - Shelby Daytona Coupe

Overhaulin' Behind the Scenes - Shelby Daytona Coupe

Some of the "accents" they have done don't agree with me, but there you are, different strokes for different folks...

Go behind the scenes with the A-Team as they work their magic on a Superformance Shelby Daytona Coupe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvm-...ature=youtu.be

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Moderator Funding Member James Stern's Avatar
    It's amazing to me how much Foose is hands on with these builds.
    The one line never heard in Heaven "Gee! I wish I had spent a little more time in the office."

Senior Member Funding Member RedBarchetta's Avatar
    Foose is amazing. Has a very rare combination of automotive design and rendering skills, yet can also hammer steel and do pretty much anything inside a body shop. I ran into him briefly at a Barrett-Jackson auction several years ago and hes just a regular guy. I have also known the owner of that particular Superformance Brock Coupe for 15 years.
    -Dean

"...tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."

Senior Member Funding Member DanEC's Avatar
    He does have an amazing skills and an eye for detail and I don’t know how he manages all the projects he takes on. He must work about 16 hours a day.
    I'm now a deplorable terrorist according to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors - and proud of it and my membership in NRA and Gun Owners of America.

GROUCHY FUC***G OLD APE Funding Member Silverback's Avatar
    Prescott AZ. Far from the Festering Crap Hole
    I was really wondering about the pink engine and accents then at the end realized it was a gal that owned it.

Senior Member Funding Member RedBarchetta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    I was really wondering about the pink engine and accents then at the end realized it was a gal that owned it.
    Initially owned by the husband for several years (he bought new and even raced it). Has done sales for Superformance several years now. Acquired a special Superformance GT40 and then gave the Brock Coupe to his wife, which was (in my opinion) linked to the transformation that ensued via Overhaulin’. He has done a terrific job building a strong circle of industry-related friends and that certainly led to this particular build. I thought that Foose did some very tasteful mods to the car and added the feminine touches to personalize it toward the new “owner.” Sort of “made for TV” but there is a deep personal story behind this particular car so it all comes together in a nice way.
    -Dean

"...tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime."